20 Daily Things to do to Keep Death at a Distance
- Drink five 8-oz glasses of water.
- Take a laugh break.
- Sick? Don’t go to work!
- Get rid of indigestion. (DefeatingBadEating.com)
- Burn 1200 calories a week through some form of activity.
- Take a good multivitamin supplement.
- Lift weights.
- Eat produce at every meal.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Keep your cool. (Anger is very detrimental.)
- Respect oceans, lakes and rivers as natural resources.
- Try natural remedies.
- Eat breakfast within 90 minutes of waking up.
- Eat berries. (Great antioxidant properties can help prevent strokes and ward off cancer.)
- Take a daily nap.
- Use a cinnamon stick or cloves in a car to help you stay alert if you feel drowsy.
- Learn how to “drown-proof” yourself.
- Be adamant about staying in a smoke-free environment.
- Avoid lightning.
- Make sure your home’s smoke alarms work.
All the best.