If you missed our BlogTalkRadio show earlier today on the benefits and dangers of Sunshine, you’ll find it archived at the following link: HealthAtLast – Sunshine.
We discussed some fascinating topics related to Sunshine and why it’s so crucial to our “Staying Well for Life” program. We went over:
- The best times to be in the sun
- How much sun is good for you
- Do some people need more sun than others?
- Who is at risk for melanoma? Who is not?
- What is the best time of day to get sun?
- How do I get sun in the winter?
- What does the sun do for my skin?
- What to eat & drink to stay hydrated in the sun
- What’s the best source of natural sunscreens?
- The real truth about skin cancer and the sun
- Good Lotions to use before and after being in the sun
- Therapeutic considerations of the sun
- Affects of sunlight on disease
- Physiological benefits of the sun
- Best sources of Vitamin D
- The main benefits of sunbathing
- The necessity and best kinds of sunscreens
- Dietary Vitamin D
- If the sun feels so good, why do people say it is bad?
Again, our entire 2-hour interview is on BlogTalkRadio at HealthAtLast – Sunshine.
Next week, we’ll be following up with Interview #8 in our series; this one will focus on “Tenacity.” We’ll talk about why you can give in and you can give out but you can’t give up, how to stay motivated to he healthy through all the odds and WHY BOTHER with making health our first concern and not our last resort? What’s the big deal? That live interview will begin 11am EDT, June 15, so please don’t miss that: Straight Talk on BlogTalkRadio.com.
And for more about our “How to Get Well Then Stay Well for Life” series, please go to HealthAtLast.com for great tools, tips, and to check out the comprehensive wellness program.
All the best.